Please click the link to read the rest! ~Ness
Meanwhile, it’s definitely time to do a Definitive Guide….
To understand ketogenic diets, you must understand the conditions that promote ketosis. And to do that, you must understand how our bodies beta-oxidize fatty acids for energy.
- Fatty acids are broken down into acetyl-CoA.
- Acetyl-CoA combines with oxaloacetate.
- The acetyl-CoA/oxaloacetate duo starts the Krebs cycle.
- The Krebs cycle produces ATP, the body’s energy currency.
- Congratulations. You’ve just turned fat into energy.
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2t55QXR